Accept and Continue

Cookies on this site

This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content


Reporting problems with waste collections

Specific waste collection problems can be emailed to:
Ward Councillors Robert Thomas
and Matthew Jones-Roberts
CCC Councillor Ben Fitter-Harding
or CCC lead councillor on waste.

Reporting matters to Kent Police
See the information sheet attached below for details of how to report matters to the Police.


Coronavirus (COVID-19)

For the latest information about Coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit

Stay safe.


Kent County Council Public Protection have created this page with information about how to protect yourself from scams.


Welcome Pack

If you are a new resident, welcome to Bossingham and Upper Hardres, we hope you will be very happy living here.

A Welcome Pack for new residents is available in pdf format below. It contains useful information to help you settle in and get to know the local area.